Website Redline Recruitment
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGISTS IN POLOKWANE
A multi-disciplinary practice with head offices in Limpopo and a branch office in Sandton, Gauteng which specialises in rending built environment professional services including but not limited to Architectural, Town Planning and Construction services. They are looking for a Senior Architectural Technologist to join their team at their Polokwane branch.
- Conversant in English language and communication skills
- Able to work under control of Architect with minimal supervision
- Prepare and present design proposals as well as detailed Architectural drawing specifications using computer-aided design (CAD) as well as traditional drawing methods
- Methodical, accurate, and consistent attention to detail
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals and applicable regulatory bodies
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with all Acute Innovation SA systems, standards, and procedures
- Able to work within a localized structured document management system and be accountable for upholding to the system
- Ability to set and meet tight deadlines through effective programming and resource management
- Architectural Technologist (SACAP registered with 1 year to 3 years post qualification experience minimum)
- National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- Residential and commercial Projects
- 3D BIM
Registrations: SACAP, SAIAT, SAID will be an added advantageous.
Salary: Market Related.
Email CVs and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com