Website Redline Recruitment
MAREKTING TRAFFIC ADMINISTRATOR NEEDED FOR MARKETING DEPARTMENT- MIDRAND
Traffic Administrator for Marketing Department Needed for Design & Packaging Department based in Midrand
· The job title includes the duty of:
· Assisting the New Product Development, Sales, Marketing and Graphics Teams responsibility Traffic Administrator to assist the Department from project onset to hand-over for production purposes by coordinating projects
· Ensuring deadlines are met in terms of all development process related requirements
· The position requires daily monitoring of all projects and timelines and continuous communication with and between team members
· Marketing- and quality related assistance will form part of the job description
· The candidate will receive OTJ training and must accordingly attain the relevant knowledge on all areas of the NPD, QA, Graphic Design and QA processes
· The candidate must implement previous experience in the new environment.
· 3 Years experience in a professional project development, project management and/or creative environment
· Reside in Gauteng-no travel distance issues
· Continuous time flexibility
· Weekend work will be required every 7-8th weekend Sat 8am to 12pm and Sun 8am to 12pm .
Salary: Market related depending on experience, current salary, skills, qualifications, etc..
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org